Saturday, May 9, 2009

BEST HiPHOP DRESSER

BEST HiPHOP DRESSER

Last March 07, 2009, Audition Dance Battle philippines with xpLay crews has an event introducing the Audition Season 2 .. and meron cLang Best HipHop Dresser contest .. aLL the contestant wiLL ramp at the stage make a pose and do their own moves as the audience choose their choice by texting .. and i, christine a.k.a -B-szwitChiQ is one of the contestant in that fashionista event which is .. uhmmm .. wat we caLL "BiGLAAN" why ? ksi ganito un .. when my tatay gabLet see my attire he Look at me head to foot then he said "paregister qa nua dun" i was shocked and dont expect those words .. LOL ! kc actuaLLy kasaLi taLaga dapat aqu pero nagquit aqu kc uaLa aqu panggastos for the costume .. nung nagpunta aqu event i was wearing my voLLeybaLL jersey, a pink cap, Loose pants, and rubber shoes .. nde naman aqu prepared sa mga ganun event .. wahahaha ! due to "kakapaLan nan mukha" at waLa naman mwawaLa saken kung itatry qu .. sumaLi nua din aqu ..

here is the video nung rumampa aqu ..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UkC95ji4wg

then when me and my BFF (-B-szwitGurL) was eating at mcdo .. naguLat aqu sumwun was caLLing my ign " -B-szwitChiQ ! -B-szwitChiQ ! -B-szwitChiQ !" sabi qu "anu un ?" rush mode aqu papunta sa stage then guLat aqu .. waLeLe .. im the WiNNER .. wahahaha ! akaLain mu sa bgLaan nua un nanaLo pa qu .. LOL !

and here is my prize .. 30 days wing and 1k EP


so hanggang dito nua Lan .. wat a achievement .. :D

No comments: